alan ct36 links
Antennas : Baluns
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38587 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2390 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Small Tuned Loop AM Broadcast Antenna
- Alan yates vk2zay's ham radio website, homebrew construction, general electronics, high voltage experiments, amateur rocketry, and general geek stuff
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Rod's Vintage Radios & Phonos
- New Zealand collector living in Tauranga
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4NCE's Vintage Military Wireless Collection
- G4NCE's illustrated vintage military wireless collection. Featuring British, Canadian and New Zealand Army eqpt, and Royal Air Force eqpt, from WW2 and the 1950's.
[ Hits: 5653 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 2009 Chatham Island, New Zealand dx pedition A multinational team of nine ZL DXers is active from Chatham Island in the South Pacific
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen
- German antenna manufacturer for VHF UHF antennas, Quad-antennas, yagi-Antenna, LPDA-Antenna, W-Lan Antennas.
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Red Hot Radio
- QRP products and Balanced Line Attenuators
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ALAN Germany
- ALAN Germany web site
[ Hits: 4760 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 2.49 ]
- 6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cte international, Midland radios, Alan Radio and CTE Broadcast
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- BeSpeak is a real time HF beacon announcer. You select a band and the screen shows location, callsign and status of the beacon transmitting at that time.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 30018 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Microphone Wiring Diagrams
- Some mic wiring diagrams for Ranger, Realistic Alan, Cobra, Ge, Uniden, Yaesu, kenwood, Icom radios. Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 61959 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Microphone Wiring
- Alan Cobra Uniden President Galaxy and more microphone wiring diagrams
[ Hits: 40995 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- BB Tuner construction
- Building a balanced-balanced tuner by KK5DR
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]