alan hm8 links
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1739 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
[ Hits: 3168 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Random lenght Delta Loop Antenna
- A multiband delta loop antenna made with a random leght wire and a 450 Ohm Balanced line. Antenna tuner is required.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 94377 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6104 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 2m Band Moxon
- Moxon is a rectangle shaped directional antenna, originally designed by Les Moxon G6XN. There are couple of advantages of using this antenna. It is small in size, Easy to mast, Balanced to 50 Ohms, Near 1:1 SWR, Excellent Front to Back (F/B) ratio, Large bandwidth
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]