alan136 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 2006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6124 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5729 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Small Tuned Loop AM Broadcast Antenna
- Alan yates vk2zay's ham radio website, homebrew construction, general electronics, high voltage experiments, amateur rocketry, and general geek stuff
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- A *balanced* balanced antenna tuner
- The published version of this article appeared in the February 1990 issue of QST Magazine
[ Hits: 20449 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- S-MATCH Universal ATU
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
[ Hits: 5210 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- New Zealand Vintage Radio Society
- A non-profit organisation devoted to the preservation of early radio equipment and associated historical information.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH0Z Aland Island Contest Club
- Contest team from Aland Islands
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The New Zealand Ham Radio Study Guide
- A complete guide to NZ amateur radio examinations. Include usefull technical documentation you can use to prepare yourself to the exams.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen WiFi Antennas
- Wireless Lan Antennas for WLAN 2,4 GHz, HiperLAN 5,x GHz, UMTS, WiMAX a.m.m.
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CWS ByteMark
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns (Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Little Mobile Information
- Alan Applegate (K0BG) article on mobile oprtations
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRSS Keyer
- An homebrewed QRSS CW keyer
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 29975 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- T-Pad / H-Pad Resistance Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give resistor values for unbalanced T-pads, and for balanced H-pads.
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- BB Tuner construction
- Building a balanced-balanced tuner by KK5DR
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]