all band hf119 links
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band, Horizontal, Center-Fed Antenna
[ Hits: 12590 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 10846 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.18 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46612 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 62170 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 73925 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- HB0 - DXpdition 2004
- HB0 on most HF bands from 12 Sept 2004 to 19 Sept. 2004. HB0/ON7TQ and HB0/ON6UQ Qsl via home call Buro or direct.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Italian VHF & up BandPlan
- Italian vhf and up frequency allocations mantained by I5JRR
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- ON7CL Rudi
- Active on HF all bands, VHF - SSB - MS. Hope to work you on one of the bands.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- SV8CS Spiros
- Dx on Hf specially on low bands from Zante island Greece
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WL1030 Wideband Magnetic Loop
- Wideband receiving loop for VLF LF HF 10 kHz - 30 MHz
[ Hits: 5045 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5326 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM0SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 3983 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Minnesota DX Club
- The MDXC has monthly meeting in the Twin Cites. Coverage all bands from LW to UHF. We also have Summer and Winter DXpeditions.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 12627 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10468 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5106 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- VQLog is a shareware log-book program for Windows specially intended for HF or VHF-DX'ers and Satellite enthusiasts, and it is fully usable for ALL amateur bands from 0 KHz to 99 GHz
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band air band band vfo 160 v band tri band band air-band 4m band swr 80m band a band 5 band eq sky band l-band 20 40 80m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links