all band434 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24370 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32695 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19524 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- ABout g5rv antennas,with radiation pattern produced with eznec by K2HQ
[ Hits: 29504 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6836 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46781 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Active Loop Converter for LF
- Active Loop Converter for the LF Band
by Lloyd Butler VK5BR originally published in Amateur Radio, July 2000)
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 33181 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Miracle Antenna
- All-band portable whip antenna for the Ft817, 897, 857, IC706, 703, K1, K2, and every other portable QRP radio, antenna tuners.
[ Hits: 5504 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40101 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- QRP LABS
- The QRPLABS series of single band QRP CW tranceiver kits are high performance CW tranceivers with easy operating features, small size and light weight.
[ Hits: 3180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- About AMTOR
- AmTOR may be considered as the next development from RTTY. AmTOR was introduced to overcome the problems with RTTY. As a result of its performance, it has become popular on the HF bands because it gives more reliable communication, especially when interference is present. It achieves this by using a coding system that allows errors to be detected and corrected.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5864 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 17265 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8729 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links