all band433 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Small Loop Antenna for Forty Meters
- Article on a small magnetic loop antenna for forty meters band by Ben Smith
[ Hits: 26262 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21715 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- GLA Systems
- Texas BugCatcher antenna manufacturers. Mobile antenna for hf bands. The serious HF Mobile Antenna by Henry Allen, K5BUG
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Areas and squares
- List and maps of European squares for each call area. You can use the list, to estimate the location, if you hear a station on the band who's locator you do not know.
[ Hits: 4152 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Freeband EQSO Server
- Eqso server for eleven meter freebanders. Only freebanders are allowed by this eqso server, based in spain
[ Hits: 3013 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000/X service manual
- Kenwood TS-2000/X all mode multi-band transceiver in PDF file
[ Hits: 8763 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Radios UK
- Two way radios, CB,airband radios & GPS at discount prices - all your communication and radio needs from Radios-UK.
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 15548 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PLC DIgest
- The purpose of this web site it to provide you with easy access to all the news and press releases on powerline communications (PLC) and broadband over powerline (BPL)
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Eetimes.com EU urged to push BPL
- European regulators are urging governments and industry to increase R&D efforts into and deployment of broadband over power lines to homes and small businesses
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Broadband over power lines
- PLT/PLC/BPL/DPL - it doesn't matter what you call it said one of our readers it has significant technical problems
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band 3 band air band 3 band hf 80 m band air-band band 20 40 80m band swr 80m band low band ka band low band 42-50 mhz 4m band 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links