all bands loop antenna17 links
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 14205 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18780 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 22338 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Small Transmitting Loop Project
- Article about small magnetic loop antennas with notes on realization of magnetic loops for several HF bands and the six meter band
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Delta Loop for HF
- Planning and modelling Delta Loop antennas for all the ham radio HF bands include calculated wire lengths at each mid-band
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- HF multi-band Delta loop antenna
- A delta loop antenna that can be tuned all over HF bands with the help of a Icom AH-4 external antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DL7AHW Spraycan EH Antennas
- Hairspray-can EH Antennas for shortwave and online programs. Small magnetic (H) antennas (Loops) have a good efficiency for the upper bands (20/15/10 meter band) and also in contrast to E-antenna a defined radiation direction.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 34296 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 47586 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC bands, need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
[ Hits: 2631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Multiband Horizontal Loop Antenna
- An 80 Mx Horizontal Loop Antenna which also operates on all higher HF Amateur bands including the WARC bands. It has very good performance and is easy to build by VK5SW
[ Hits: 1636 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63390 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Indoor QRP HF Loop Antenna
- A home made magnetic loop for HF Bands. This small and compact loop is designed to support small power transmissions on HF bands, from 7 MHz to 21 MHz
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 33845 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Quad or Loop antennas
- Quad and loop antennas comparisons, evaluating the impedance and gain of both antennas and considerationso n horizontal loop antennas for low bands by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- LA1IC Coax-Fed slooping longwire
- Simple, inexpensive and easy to erect, this antenna provides directivity, low angle radiation and
a small gain on a number of HF bands.
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar termsall bands loop antenna which bands to use 2 m loop antenna am loop antenna antenna loop 40m hf loop antenna loop antenna for hf swl loop antenna uhf loop antenna 160m loop antenna 2 meter loop antenna 40 meter loop antenna 40 metre loop antenna 40m magnetic loop antenna 6 meter loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links