all direction43 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Magnetic Loop Antennas
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 96964 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32907 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8742 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 10231 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20233 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4875 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2953 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14534 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6333 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5270 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Peet Bros Company
- Manufacturer of advanced electronic systems to measure such weather data as: wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, pressure, humidity, rainfall, and dew point.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5351 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Homing In
- All about radio direction finding (RDF)
[ Hits: 4951 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Direction finding, HVDFA
- The HVDFA is dedicated to fostering skills in the area of Radio Direction Finding as an interesting facet of Amateur Radio, both as a sport and for public service, in the multi-state region surrounding the Hudson River Valley of New York.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win APRS
- Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and more.
[ Hits: 17515 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15608 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2894 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsdirection finder direction finding hf direction finding radio direction finding radio direction finding
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links