all wave band radio14 links
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32694 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The GFM HB9CV Antenna
- The HB9CV is a two element beam antenna very popular with radio hams on HF and VHF bands. Offer a gain of about 4dBd , decent front to back and a small boom size of 1/8 wavelength
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4853 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Mini Whip Antenna
- An Active antenna designed for VLF and shortwave radio reception. A small antenna capable of excellent performances on low bands, made on a copper plate and introductio to active antennas.
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
[ Hits: 8102 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 21517 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- NVIS Propagation
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave propagation is a form of radio wave propagation used on the MF and HF bands to provide radio communications and broadcasting coverage over short distances, especially where the terrain contains obstacles.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Numbers stations OWVL
- A numbers station, also known as a one-way voice link (OWVL), is a special type of unusual radio broadcast, generally on the Short Wave (SW) radio bands
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8728 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar termsall wave band radio long wave frequency band medium wave band antenna long wave radio radio wave propagation long wave radio antenna medium wave radio antenn short wave radio antenna short wave radio constru short wave radio dial short wave radio receiv short wave radio repair short wave radio schedul air band radio low band radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links