aluminum elements3 links
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4136 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Protection for Yagi elements
- The following discussion about the Aluminum oxidization & protection of Yagi elements took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsaluminum elements aluminum aluminum box solid aluminum aluminum j pole aluminum tubing aluminum tubes aluminum towers aluminum mast aluminum tower aluminum pipe tripods aluminum flat aluminum 20m beam aluminum aluminum solder
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links