aluminum elements3 links
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4157 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 3241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Protection for Yagi elements
- The following discussion about the Aluminum oxidization & protection of Yagi elements took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsaluminum elements aluminum aluminum box aluminum j pole aluminum mast aluminum masts aluminum pipe aluminum tower aluminum towers aluminum tube aluminum tubes aluminum tubing solid aluminum kay townes aluminum towe kay-townes aluminum towe
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links