am antenna1481 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 77800 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 12034 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4163 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 26156 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K9FV 40 meters band loop
- A Mississippi Style 40 meter magnetic loop
made from available aluminum conduit, this antenna will not disappoint by Ken Holland, K9FV
[ Hits: 13788 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32808 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- My 80 Meter Magnetic Loop
- A custom made 80 meter loop antenna. Reports on usage and tips to build the support.
[ Hits: 25410 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- EH Antenna calculator
- Calculate eh antenna components dimension with this online form
[ Hits: 19352 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1874 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The G5 RV Antenna
- Theory and operantions, G5RV construction tips by Keith, KE2DI
[ Hits: 5060 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29777 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 97767 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4913 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Moxon rectangle, what matters?
- About the moxon antennas, analysis and technical considerations anbout moxon rectangles by SM5JAB
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5733 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8863 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- South Florida DX Assn
- Florida DXers meet every other month in Ft. Lauderdale to discuss DX, antennas and such. We host the DX forum at the Tropical Hamboree in Miami the first Saturday in Feb.
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- ON2BBP Joost
- Website of ON2BBP, ham radio operator of Mortsel, Belgium, operating vlf, with some useful loop antenna projects.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40156 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- AGL Ham Store
- Antennas, antenna towers, coax cables, lightining protection, wattmeters, power supplies and accessories dealer based in Texas
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links