am dipole154 links
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 13180 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7468 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 12826 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7085 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3769 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 15959 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4512 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 10629 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4622 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3265 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 47707 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 4002 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2412 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole vhf dipole dipole 10 dipole 40m fix dipole pmr dipole. ocf dipole 72 mhz dipole fat dipole 40m 80 40 dipole dipole 144 mhz fm dipole 15 mtr dipole dipole for 27 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links