am dipole153 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 antenna for small lots
- The WT0G crazy W dipole, a solution for 160 meter operations
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 160m Vertical
- A conversion of a 80m dipole into a 160m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2373 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 50 MHz Coax Dipole
- SOTA 6m 52 MHz Coaxial Dipole Antenna based on the vertical coaxial dipole named the Flowerpot Antenna
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 80m Dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Folded Dipole
- The Folded Dipole is not used much amongst Radio amateurs, probably due to the fact that this antenna uses twice as much wire as a single-wire dipole.
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU, article by WB4IUY
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- An Effective Fan Dipole HF Antenna System
- This antenna consists of one or more dipoles with a common coaxial feeder and a 1:1 balun choke to ensure that no RF travels down the outside of the co-ax screen
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK5ABN ALE Antenna
- The VK5ABN loop antenna consists of a horizontal loop tuned to the 80M band and a dipole cut for the 30M band.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cup Dipole Antenna for 13cm
- A cup dipole antenna plan for 13 cm band and basic design guide of cup dipoles
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole
- Theory and origins of W4RNL Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole AHVD for portable operations.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building and Analyzing a Resonant Feedline Dipole
- A presentation by Bill Mitchell and Jack Burris
at UC Berkeley Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Camper portable with a Buddipole
- A well documented example of a portable operation with a buddipole by KB0RFC
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dx 15m dipole ocf dipole fat dipole 40m dipole for 88 108 mhz 72 mhz dipole 80 40 dipole dipole 40m 15m dipole fm dipole inv v dipole vhf dipole 40m dipole 20 m dipole dipole 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links