am loading coil9 links
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6479 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 36155 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 5520 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Mobile Loading Coil Measurements
- 75m Mobile Texas Bugcatcher Loading Coil Measurements
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Make Your Own Loading Coils
- Make your own loading coils for antenna projects using Caterpillar Grommet strips.
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links