am loop antenna124 links
Antennas : 12M
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 78742 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 24806 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 14281 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- K9FV 40 meters band loop
- A Mississippi Style 40 meter magnetic loop
made from available aluminum conduit, this antenna will not disappoint by Ken Holland, K9FV
[ Hits: 14386 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Build A Magnetic Loop
- Documents and schema on how to build a Magnetic Loop Antenna fo 80/30 mtrs
[ Hits: 28905 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- My 80 Meter Magnetic Loop
- A custom made 80 meter loop antenna. Reports on usage and tips to build the support.
[ Hits: 25873 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 47781 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Umbrella Loop Antenna
- Contruction notes of an Umbrella Loop antenna for AM shortwave listenings
[ Hits: 8764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2 ]
- A Magnetic Loop Antenna for Shortwave Listening (SWL) by KR1ST
- A well documented plan to build a magnetic loop antenna for Shortwave Listening, includes photos and diagrams.
[ Hits: 20037 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- HF Receiving Loop Antenna
- HF receiving loop antenna, an easy-to-make receiving loop antenna for HF
[ Hits: 18483 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Magnetic loop by F5SWN
- The magnetic loop, thus named by the use of the magnetic component of the electromagnetic field, is a parallel circuit LC. In this article a sample project to home made a custom antenna. The circular form is often met on the commercial models but this antenna can be hexagonal, octagonal or square.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 50088 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 4251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19961 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- PA-11019 Home made stuff Blog
- Homemade hamstuf, mostly homebrew antennas in Dutch
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2926 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7708 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4904 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms2 m loop antenna am loop antenna antenna loop 40m hf loop antenna loop antenna for hf swl loop antenna uhf loop antenna 160m loop antenna 2 meter loop antenna 40 meter loop antenna 40 metre loop antenna 40m magnetic loop antenna 6 meter loop antenna 80m delta loop antenna active loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links