am loop antennas43 links
Antennas : 15M
- 15 Meter L7 HamLoop
- K6SGH hamloop antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 7407 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- The L7 HamLoop antenna for 17 meters
- K6SGH introduce the hamloop antenna L7 series
[ Hits: 2724 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18782 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 55529 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Loop Antenna info
- Here you will find many information on loop antennas.
[ Hits: 41017 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 47588 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4939 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63391 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Small Loop Antennas
- Experience and practical use of magnetic loop antennas, by N0HC
[ Hits: 23986 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3673 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- PA-11019 Home made stuff Blog
- Homemade hamstuf, mostly homebrew antennas in Dutch
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- Kaeferlein AMA magnetic loop antennas
- Since 1983 the AMA antennas is specialized in magnetic loop antennas, AMA antennas. Based in Germany
[ Hits: 3294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- DK5CZ AMA Antennas
- AMA magnetic loop antennas, original Kaferlein AMA, produced by funktechnik-beese based in Germany, late in 2016 right and production has been acquired by Wimo
[ Hits: 3671 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- PKW Antennas
- PKW Antennas for ham radio bands, Quads, delta loops, log periodics antennas for military and professional use by Ditta Martelli fabbrica italiana antenne
[ Hits: 14431 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Pixel Technologies
- Antennas and Accessories for Satellite Radio and AM FM HD Short Wave Radio, satellite antenna, shortwave magnetic loops.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wellbrook Communications
- Broadband active loop antennas for radio amateurs and hobbyists
[ Hits: 3966 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3815 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.1 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7692 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4884 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termsam loop antennas hf loop antennas loop antennas loop antennas for 40m magnetic loop antennas vertical loop antennas 2m loop 80m loop am loop df loop hf loop loop loop 75 loop fm mw loop
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links