am modulation19 links - and 1 categories
- Sounds of the Commercial and Military Digital Station
- Information and digital audio samples of various modem modulation types
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- AM Stereo
- AM stereo receivers are available, with technical descriptions of modulation and demodulation, as well as listing of known AM stereo stations.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AM Forever
- Amplitude Modulation Forever for ham radio operators, shortwave listeners and collectors
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AM explained
- About Amplitude-Modulation
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Amplitude Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation (AM) is essentially a mixing process where the audio modulating signal is mixed with the radio frequency carrier
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A Look inside D-STAR Modulation
- An overview on the D-Star modulation, Block diagram, GMSK and digital modulation
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sparkys cb shack
- CB and 10 Meter Amateur Radio Sales and Service. Free Custom Tuning. Free Shipping. Home of the Sparktune Modulator. Give your radio that Blazing Modulation We stock Galaxy, Cobra, magnum, Connex, General,Uniden, Workman, Dosy, Hustler, Turner
[ Hits: 9360 | Votes: 176 | Rating: 3.71 ]
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- JMSK is a software modem that implements a good coherent MSK demodulator that has performance comparable to BPSK. Signals are demodulated from the soundcard. Modulated signals can be routed through the soundcard or to an external device such as a DDS module for direct RF modulation. The advantage of MSK compared to PSK is that non linear amplifiers can be used and has a faster roll off. It is an open source cross-platform program written in C++ Qt.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2720 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 7846 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11071 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- 430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK5BR : Intermodulation
- Intermodulation Performance and Measurement of Intermodulation Components by Lloyd Butler VK5BR First published in "Amateur Radio" August 1997
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quadrature ( I-Q ) Modulation Tutorial
- Learn quadrature modulation through interactive flash programs. These programs will allow you to learn about quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation without getting overwhelmed by math.
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsam modulation fm modulation low modulation modulation no modulation qm modulation amplitude modulation for amplitude modulation ft1500 modulation meter modulation modulation meter quadature modulation sound modulation 2517 modulation limiter inter modulation distortion
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links