am radio stations78 links - and 1 categories
Antique Radios : Collections
- Vintage Amateur Radio Stations
- Preserving and operating Vintage Amateur radio stations of the 1920's to 1930's era
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Ex-USSR Territories
- Updated list of prefixes and suffixes of ex-USSR radio amateur stations
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Special Events Stations Hunter Award
- The Special Events Stations Hunter Award(SESH) is issued by the editor of Polish Radio Amateurs Journal QTC.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSL collection
- World's largest collection of amateur radio and broadcast stations' QSL cards and awards
[ Hits: 2492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- OE1002419 Kurt Brandstetter
- Page with pictures of my boatanchors and QSL's from Ham Radio, Broadcast and Utility stations. Over 330 DXCC countries. QSL Info Page with a lot of search engines for QSL Info servers. Broadcast and Utility QSL's.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 253 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- TA1DX Atila
- Turkish ham radio stations with links, and IOTA info, in turkish
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com this is one of the very first online ham radio stations on the net.
[ Hits: 26553 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 106721 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- AM Radio DXing
- What the heck is DXing? When is the best time to listen? What stations are easiest to hear?
[ Hits: 6221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Radio Bahamas, ZNS
- Info about the three AM BCB stations of ZNS (Zed-N-S), Radio Bahamas.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Radio Fundamentals
- SWL radio fundamentals, beginner's guide to making CW contacts, interesting shortwave stations to find and more about bcldx.
[ Hits: 1677 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- You can plot stations, country prefixes and print the maps over multiple sheets of paper.
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
[ Hits: 4533 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17171 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23485 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 31092 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12695 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.10 ]
You can try similar termsam radio stations lf radio stations radio stations sc radio stations dx radio stations world shortwave radio stations listen shortwave radio stations all stations am stations ham stations ka stations swl stations tv stations uk stations base stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links