am radio stations57 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29967 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- The Challenge: Receiving Antennas
- Importance of receiving antennas in working dx stations by Greg Ordy
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- G3kma, iota manager's website
- Iota - islands on the air - is an amateur radio programme run by the rsgb (radio society of great britain) to promote contacts with island stations worldwide on the radio amateur frequency bands.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- QSL collection
- World's largest collection of amateur radio and broadcast stations' QSL cards and awards
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- TA1DX Atila
- Turkish ham radio stations with links, and IOTA info, in turkish
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- colombian ham radio stations,radioaficionados colombianos,dx,qsl,photos,fotos
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com this is one of the very first online ham radio stations on the net.
[ Hits: 26720 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 107889 | Votes: 269 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The Mast Company
- Telescopic fiberglass poles, tubes, special products for Amateur Radio stations suitable for ARES / RACES and other public service applications
[ Hits: 17198 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wavenode SWR and RF wattmeter
- The WN-1 is a precision RF Watt, SWR, and DC Meter to digitally monitor your amateur radio and emergency communications stations.
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- What is DX
- Some people say the "D" in DX stands for Distance, and the "X" stands for the unknown, meaning hearing unidentified stations until identified. Read more on meanings of DX in Ham Radio slang.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
[ Hits: 4615 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17660 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23783 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12821 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.18 ]
You can try similar termsbeacon stations contest stations number stations numbers stations the mystery of the numbers stations drm radio dsp radio gnu radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv radio fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links