am transmitter90 links
Antennas : Quad
- Designing VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- The information in this article has come from many amateur sources, the most notable was from WA6TEY (sk 1985) Ray Frost, who was a pioneer of VHF Quad designs and one of the best Southern California Transmitter Hunters. Ray built hundreds two meter quads in single
and paired configurations as well as his famous mobile radio direction finding quad.
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8 ]
- ZL2AA Gisborne ARC
- The Gisborne Amateur Radio Club is an Incorporated Society, Number 258284, is registered as a charitable group and is also Branch 11 of the New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters Incorporated
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The North Shore Amateur Radio Club, Branch 29 of the New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters (NZART) is an incorporated society for Radio Amateurs and interested persons.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- PolEx Technologies
- Makers of the The Polar Explorer transmitter, which operates on 9 HF bands from 160 through 10 meters and is capable of 500 watt peak output power on SSB, CW, AM, FM and RTTY. It is intended to be used in conjunction with a transceiver.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PSK: How to Assure a Clean Signal
- Due to the nature of PSK it is imperative that you maintain a very clean signal. In this page you will find examples of a clean PSK signal and one with excessive splatter, and a short guide on how to properly adjust your transmitter to assure a clean trace
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Northern California Transmitter Hunters
- The Northern Calfornia Transmitter Hunters are a group of people that share a common interest in amateur radio transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Electronics
- Delta Electronics, Inc. NY USA, family owned and operated selling all varieties of consumer electronics including 10 meter amateur radios, antennas, accessories, microphones, cw transmitters, coax cables and more
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Decoder
- This free windows program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 3273 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message controls a relay that keys a CW morse code transmitter. An Arduino processor can also be used in place of this circuit, that eliminates the need to build the circuit and program an EPROM.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m 20w AM transmitter
- Born as a companion transmitter for the Yaesu FRG-7 receiver has become a stand alone tramsmitter for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- PT40 7 MHz Transceiver by AA3SJ
- Home made 40 meter transceiver project. The receiver is a Progressive Receiver with a few modifications. The Transmitter is a modified MFJ Cub circuit. Includes schematic and circuit diagrams for Receive Input Filter, 3-Pole 500 Hz Cohn Filter and 7 MHz Double Tuned Bandpass Filter
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
- This article describes the construction of a high performance transmitter and receiver for SSB (voice) communication covering the 14MHz (20 meters) high frequency amateur radio band with output range 15 to 20 watts and a top audio sound quality both on transmit and receive.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Small AM Transmitter
- A quick and dirty 1MHz transmitter to send old music into old radios
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Preventing CW key clicks
- Key clicks are generally undesired clicks or thumps generated by a CW transmitter as the key is put down or let up. How much does the rise time or bandwidth of a CW signal need to be limited to prevent other QSOs on adjacent frequencies from being annoyed by key clicks?
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Micro QRP Transceiver Project
- A family of small size QRP SSB transceivers for the 15 MHz. Includes a cigarette pocket size QRP transceiver and a larger shirt-pocket transceiver.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Micro24 Cigarette Pack SSB QRP Transceiver for 20m
- The Micro24 is a ultra compact microsize QRP SSB transceiver for the 20 meters amateur radio band. This transceiver is so small that it fits into one hand.
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Gimme Five - QRP SSB Transceiver
- Gimme Five reloaded, a compact 5 band QRP SSB transceiver in SMD technology. This unit covers 5 bands within the amateur radio spectrum (3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz). Receiver is a single conversion unit with an interfrequency of 9 MHz. Transmitter uses 5 stages and has got a power level of 10 watts PEP output.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 80 meter Ceramic Resonator VXO CW Transmitter
- Frequency agile 80 metre CW QRP transmitter. Ceramic resonators vary in the frequency shift obtainable. The one in the prototype of this article gave 3.525 to 3.558 MHz coverage.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Filter your Raspberry PI Transmitter
- How to limit unwanted harmonics from your raspberry Pi radio transmitter by introducing filters.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms40m cw transmitter 807 transmitter am transmitter am transmitter kit fet transmitter fm transmitter hf transmitter qrp transmitter ssb transmitter transmitter qrp 20m tv transmitter uhf transmitter vhf transmitter 160 meter transmitter 80 meter transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links