amateur contact log13 links
- Amateur Radio Operator’s Guide to JOTA
- Downloadable brochure (PDF) that provides a handy guide to Amateur Radio terminology, instructions on making a contact, phonetics, a Morse code dictionary, rules on 3rd party operation and amateur radio courtesy.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VA3STL weblog
- The station, equipment and contacts of amateur radio station VA3STL
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CollegeARC Blog
- Showcasing college amateur radio club activities, events, and projects. Informs visitors of up to date news items pertaining to ham radio technology used on campuses by students, faculty, and staff. A way for alumni to be informed of their clubs activities.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Logging Sheets
- Ham radio blank log sheets to log your contacts
[ Hits: 2688 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- Keeping a Station Log Book
- The reasons for logging your amateur activity fall into three categories: legal, operational and personal. Legally, a log of your transmissions would be invaluable in proving your innocence in an interference complaint. Operationally, having a log of past contacts is a resource when filling out that DX QSL card that may have taken months to arrive
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Radio Web based logbook, initially linked to ham radio deluxe log and now supported by other popular log book programs, permit to publish a searchable contacts log, maps logs, and display a timeline of contacts.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
This simple tool converts also the log file into a KML file that can be easily downloaded and imported into Google Earth for a tridimensional view of your QSOs.
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8 ]
- WorkedFields is a windows free software to displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Amateur Contact Log
- AC Log by N3FJP is an easy to use Windows based general logging program by N3FJP. The program tracks your Worked All States, Worked All Counties, and Worked All Countries progress. Included is a database of counties and countries. Trial version available.
[ Hits: 14919 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsamateur contact log contact dx contact us amateur amateur satellites amateur shack amateur television carolina amateur what is amateur radio amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links