amplifier watt meter14 links
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 42018 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 6045 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antennas, Filters, accessories, wattmeters, tuners and amplifiers.
[ Hits: 10755 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23746 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 9219 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 2020 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2241 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1KW 2 Meter Amplifier
- 2 meter kilowatt linear amplifier
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 80W all mode VHF amplifier
- 80 watt multi-mode amplifier using one of the newer S-AV36 Toshiba modules. Less than 50 milliwatts will drive it to full output in any mode.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OZ2CPU digital wattmeter
- Plans and hex code for an RF wattmeter based on an Analog Devices AD8307 log amplifier.
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
You can try similar terms200 watt 4 kw rf amplifier uhf amplifier uhf rm amplifier vhf amplifier vhf uhf amplifier rf amplifier class d rf power amplifier wa2eby amplifier 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 6 meter 80 meter inv l
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links