analysis115 links - and 4 categories
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio spectrum monitoring and analysis tools for industry and government
[ Hits: 2716 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.19 ]
- WA1OUB 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation
- This page represents 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation analysis with Europe and N. Africa to WA1OUB.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 26786 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5711 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC-Win Pro
- Antenna Analysis software with the user in mind.
[ Hits: 30838 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Antenna Scatterers Analysis Program, is a Free general purpose antenna analysis software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, modeling and analysis. Source code and windows executables are available to download.
[ Hits: 14163 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Antenna Solver
- provides much greater flexibility in the construction, analysis, and interpretation of radiating structures using a rewritten NEC module.
[ Hits: 6481 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- W9DMK Software
- Various radio related software, including some antenna analysis, and impedance calculators.
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5569 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4039 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 3042 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Point to Point hf ionospheric communications analysis and prediction program
[ Hits: 3632 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8437 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- International Commercial supplier of HF, VHF and UHF signals analysis and receiver control hardware and software
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- General purpose image display and analysis program with special features for analyzing satellite images
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Radio monitoring and analysis tools. Scanning, searching, spectrum analysis and traffic analysis. Amateur, Industry & Government,
[ Hits: 10239 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 3002 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12675 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links