antenna beams22 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9045 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3641 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3993 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The HB9CV - a two element 6m-beam
- A dual driven antenna for the 6 meters band.
[ Hits: 2115 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5407 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10050 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23967 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- About directional antennas
- Directional antennas a beginners explanation
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew beams with gamma match
- Homebrew forum at eham.net article on antenna gamma match feed
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Pi-filter ATU for Beams and Verticals
- A ATU for beam and vertical antennas by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14878 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Polish ham radio antenna manufacturer of DK7ZB antennas, other HF,VHF and UHF antennas, like M0PLK Delta, hex-beams, verticals and wire antennas, aluminium masts and accessories
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Hex Beam SP7IDX
- Manufacture HF radio antennas for sale to the amateur radio community, hexagonal beams, parts and accessories.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3890 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ECO Asay 3 elements yagi manual
- schematic Manual of the 3 element yagi antenna by ECO antenne
[ Hits: 1940 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- HexBeam vs SpiderBeam
- In these slides, differences between spiderbeam antenna and hexbeam antennas are explained comparing performances and measurements.
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna x beams antenna beams 40m antenna beams cb beams x - beams beams v beams hf beams 6m beams vhf beams vhf uhf beams vhf/uhf beams vee beams hex beams 2mt beams
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links