antenna cable98 links
Antennas : 2M
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A coaxial cable tuneable magnetic loop antenna for 7MHz. This experimental antenna does not require a tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 2322 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 6 m JPole Antenna
- Based on original G2BCX design this JPole antenna is made witha homemade ribbon cable
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Antenna Theory : Baluns
- This article describe the principles of baluns when referred to devices used to balance unbalanced systems, like a coax cable and a dipole antenna
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Bazooka Antenne
- A bazooka antenna design in German with dimensions for 20m and 40m band with RG174 coax cable stronger than the common RG58
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Line Loss Calculator
- Types of coax cable with rf attenuator calculator, line loss calculator form includes an antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Why good Antennas need good Coax cable
- The importance of an efficient antenna feed line that can minimize the disturbing noise for an optimal signal reception
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Trap on Coax Cable
- A trap on the coaxial cable, also known as choke, helps to eliminate the sneaking of the reflected RF- energy to the shack. The trap can be made from the coaxial cable that feeds the antenna
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quarter Waves and Velocity Factor
- Coax Velocity Factor in Baluns, Does it Matter?
Test results show coaxial cable velocity factor does not always enter into stub length calculations especially in the world of Baluns
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guy Cables
- Some information from a research into guy cables to support antenna tower modeling efforts.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HyEnd Company
- HyEnd is a dutch amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Makers of the popular HyEndFeed Antennas, produce Baluns, bandpass filters and selle Line isolators, coax cables and connectors.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Saluki Technology Inc.
- Saluki manufacturer of Spectrum Analyzer, Handheld Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, Cable and antenna analyzer, Network Analyzer|RF Signal Generator, Cable Antenna Analyzer
[ Hits: 46 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham radio shop based in Holland, dealer for cb radio products, amateur radio transceiver,Yaesu Icom and Kenwood, antennas cables and accessories
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- UKW-Berichte Telecommunications
- On-line shop for coax cables, RF connectors, Lightning protectors, Create antenna rotators, antenna masts and mounts, amateur antennas by FlexaYagi, Tonna F9FT, ANjo-Antennen and M2 Antennas based in Eggolsheim Germany
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Electronics
- Delta Electronics, Inc. NY USA, family owned and operated selling all varieties of consumer electronics including 10 meter amateur radios, antennas, accessories, microphones, cw transmitters, coax cables and more
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsantenna cable cable, cable attenuation coaxial cable virtual cable coax cable testing system control cable test coax cable virtual audio cable virtual audio cable software windows virtual audio cable 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links