antenna design in pdf16 links
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 43102 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 160-80-40 meters band
- This PDF File desscribes how to homemade a multi-band end-fed trapped wire antenna resonating on the low bands of 160 80 and 40 meters. Contains trap design instructions and some construction tips.
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Distributing Receive antennas
- Designing low-band receiving antennas By Eric L. Scace K3NA and George Cutsgeorge W2VJN
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50125 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KA0ZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 6937 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
- 5 Band 1/4 wave Telescopic Antenna. The 20m to 10m, antenna is simple and cheap to make, and has a performance that matches commercial antennas but at cost considerably lower. The design was purposely based on a telescoping fibre glass fishing rod as this allows it to be easily stowed away in the car.
[ Hits: 2366 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- NVIS antenna design
- Theory, Modeling, and Practical Applications
By W5JCK, presentation in PDF File
[ Hits: 2987 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- NVIS Antenna Design
- A presentation on designing Near-Vertical Incidence Skywave (NVIS) antennas and all related EZNEC models in a single zip file or the single presentation in PDF File
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Microvert antennas by DL7PE
- Progress in Design of Extremely Short Transmitting Antennas Short and still efficient, how is that possible? By Juergen Schaefer, DL7PE
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Quadrifilar helicoidal antenna
- Design your own quadrifilar helix, the site even generates a drilling pattern in a PDF file. Several different construction methods are shown.
[ Hits: 5556 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.64 ]
You can try similar termsantenna design antenna design in pdf design a j ple antenna fm antenna design hf antenna design log antenna design tv antenna design uhf antenna design vhf antenna design vhf antenna design for t vhf antenna design log p 11 meter antenna design antenna design calculat antenna design calculato antenna design formula
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links