antenna formulas8 links
- Antenne double-bazooka
- A page in french dedicated to the double bazooka antenna, with a short history of this antenna model and main characteristics including a comparison versus the dipole antenna and formulas to determine elements size.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Antenna Cable Loss and SWR
- Calculate Cable Loss from SWR and reverse. Text file with only two simply formulas
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Wire Antenna Design Lengths
- The Classic Numbers for All Types of Wire Antennas at HF. Wire antennas need to be made a bit long and cut to resonance. They are affected by height above the ground and surrounding objects. In order to get an idea of the right place to start, certain formulas are generally accepted.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29935 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Designing Vertical Aerials
- If you want to design vertical antennas you can find all theory and formulas used to model a vertical aerial calculating capacitance, reactance, building the inductor and calculating resistances. Includes an excel spreadsheet to calculate efficiency.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole / Inverted Vee Antenna Design
- Formulas To Design Your Own Dipoles And Inverted Vees
[ Hits: 7026 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Ham Radio Tools
- A free app that is a reference guide that includes logging. It also has short Q code reference sheet, common formulas, and an antenna calculator.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH5IY Antennas Lightning Protection
- Thoughts of ham radio station lightning and transient protection, finnish legistlation, rules, standards, principles, examples, data, graphs, formulas and transient protection device schematics.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna formulas formulas trap formulas antenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links