antenna guide50 links
Antennas : 10M
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5437 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna construction guide
- Excellent guide to build your own G5RV antenna by Lombry
[ Hits: 37503 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 6132 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.78 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20491 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50376 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- SWL home made antennas
- Short guide to home made antennas for shortwave reception, in pdf format
[ Hits: 38027 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 10140 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- WB6WUW Amature Radio Tower Installation
- Wb6wuw's pictorial guide to the erection of free-standing towers starting with excavation and ending with antenna installation
[ Hits: 5378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5321 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 71099 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37347 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6336 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Handling GPS Antenna
- Installation guidelines for static GPS Antennas
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Guide to scanning antennas
- How to select an antenna for scanning. This is a Readers Digest version of antennas, meant to give new users some idea of the different antennas and their good and bad points.
[ Hits: 10142 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4838 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links