antenna modelin book4 links
- Advanced Antenna Modeling Book by ON5AU
- A new book about modeling antennas with EZNEC and in particular in conjunction with the AutoEZ application for a total of 584 pages.
The book include more than 3000 accompanied downloadable EZNEC model files
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Notes on Designing LF-MF antennas
- A free book on designign LF MF antennas. The six chapters in the body of the book are limited to basic information which, combined with a little modeling or simple calculations, can be applied directly using graphs for special problems like inductor design.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- L.B. Cebik - W4RNL documents by ON5AU
- A collection of antenna projects by W4RNL L.B. Cebik collected in a single link page by ON5AU.
Includes ARRL QST, Modeling and Understanding Small Beams and books
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Guy Cables
- Some information from a research into guy cables to support antenna tower modeling efforts.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsantenna modelin book dx log book log book call book log call book log 3 ham log book program log book software paper log book print log book repeater book station log book ham radio book test 1/2 antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links