antenna modelin book4 links
- Advanced Antenna Modeling Book by ON5AU
- A new book about modeling antennas with EZNEC and in particular in conjunction with the AutoEZ application for a total of 584 pages.
The book include more than 3000 accompanied downloadable EZNEC model files
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Notes on Designing LF-MF antennas
- A free book on designign LF MF antennas. The six chapters in the body of the book are limited to basic information which, combined with a little modeling or simple calculations, can be applied directly using graphs for special problems like inductor design.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- L.B. Cebik - W4RNL documents by ON5AU
- A collection of antenna projects by W4RNL L.B. Cebik collected in a single link page by ON5AU.
Includes ARRL QST, Modeling and Understanding Small Beams and books
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Guy Cables
- Some information from a research into guy cables to support antenna tower modeling efforts.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsantenna modelin book log book call book log call book log 3 ham log book program log book software paper log book print log book repeater book station log book ham radio book test 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links