antenna range103 links
Antennas : Beverage
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2718 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
[ Hits: 8710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3978 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 74113 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Portable Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies by KV5R
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5819 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37302 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sirtel produces a wide range of radio and telecommunications antennas
[ Hits: 2846 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- BSC Associates
- A consultant's site with a wide range of material relating to antennas for many applications.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4099 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3191 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Star Antenna
- Communication Electronic designs, manufactures and markets antennas for fixed wireless and mobile wireless applications in a wide range of frequency bands.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- AT-897 Autotuner for Yaesu FT-897
- Broad range automatic antenna tuner, mounts on the side of your FT-897 just like the original equipment.
[ Hits: 3954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cb City
- Authorized dealer for ranger magnum wilson francis k40 antennas wilson cell antennas ect.
[ Hits: 10434 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- GI Joe's radio electronics
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
[ Hits: 12176 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna range antenna range calculator long range wifi antenna hf range 2 meter range freq range frequency range long range long range wi fi long range wi-fi long-range radio range range calc range calculator range of the antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links