antenna sw tuner21 links
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24513 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU.
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13497 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8347 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 6075 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Tuner Explained
- Most people are not familiar with antenna tuners and what a antenna tuner actually does.
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OZ1CX - Multiband vertical antenna no tuner LC matched
- A 4-Band vertical antenna that needs NO tuner, NO traps. Implement an LC matched on 4 bands with relay switching.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12406 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- ACOM international, manufacturer of HF power amplifiers, HF Antennas, Antenna tuners, Switches and Crankup masts
[ Hits: 26884 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 42035 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- MFJ Enterprises
- MFJ manufacturer of ham radio antenna products, antenna tuners, antenna analyzers, morse code & CW, SWR wattmeters, antenna accessories , power supplies, audio filters, TVI filters, baluns, coax switches and more
[ Hits: 42947 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Antennas, Adapters, Attenuators, Tuners and more
[ Hits: 3461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MFJ-971 Modification
- MFJ-971 Portable Antenna Tuner Modifications adding a bypass switch and increasing inductance to tune on 1.8MHz
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur radio accessories dealer based in Wehrheim Germany, offer Antennas, baluns, filters, antenna tuners, dummy loads, swr wattmeters by Palstar
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Homemade HF +50MHz Antenna tuner
- HF/6M antenna tuner preselector and antenna switcher project by ON6MU
[ Hits: 4715 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Serial/USB SWR Meter
- A low-cost SWR meter project based on Arduino that works with AutoCap automatic antenna tuner for magnetic loop antennas
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termshf antenna tuner remote antenna tuner qrp tuner balanced tuner versa tuner iv 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links