antenna tuner 16013 links
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3809 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3EDP Antenna
- W3EDP antenna for 16 - 160 Meters, works by attaching the antenna to a balun and use coax to connect the antenna to the tuner.
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 94077 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 9705 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4420 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Z-match ATU covering 160m - 10m
- An home made Z-Match antenna tuner unit that cover all HF bands between 10 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HA8DU Antenna Tuners
- HA8DU European manufacturer of quality amateur radio antenna tuners for HF Bands, from 10 meter to 160 meters band. Products includes manual and automatic antenna tuners, power handling till 3.5 KW. HA8DU produce even custom made variable capacitors and rotary switches.
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 12660 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12296 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
You can try similar terms10 m antenna tuner 2 m antenna tuner 4m antenna tuner am antenna tuner antenna sw tuner antenna tuner 160 antenna tuner kit antenna-tuner cb antenna tuner hf tuner antenna how to use antenna tuner no tuner antenna pi antenna tuner qrp antenna tuner qrp antenna tuner kit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links