antenna3842 links - and 176 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6725 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 44241 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2 ]
- A Magnetic Loop Antenna for Shortwave Listening (SWL) by KR1ST
- A well documented plan to build a magnetic loop antenna for Shortwave Listening, includes photos and diagrams.
[ Hits: 20139 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 22195 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- How to Use an Antenna Tuner
- Get maximum power to your antenna by learning how to hook up and use a tunner to properly "trick" your rig
[ Hits: 12275 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- W4RT Electronics
- DSP for FT-817, the Antenna BOSS Motorized Antenna Controller for Yaesu Radios, Speech Compressor and more
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Creative Design Corp.
- Reliable antenna rotators from japan
[ Hits: 4363 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 2141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Idiom Press
- CW keyers, Logikey, and antenna rotator controll like rotor-ez, and active audio low pass filters.
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7732 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 40m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 60m antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links