antenna3777 links - and 176 categories
Antennas : 2M
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6691 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3912 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 25112 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Collection of Beverage Antenna Information
- KB1GW's collection of beverage antenna information
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 15084 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.38 ]
- K1FZ Beverage Antenna Transformers
- The K1FZ series of beverage antenna transformers are what you need to utilize your beverage antenna to its full potential
[ Hits: 3100 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3679 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Beverage switching box
- Sharing beverage antennas with this switch boxes is possible.
[ Hits: 5258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- The Beverage Antenna Memorandum
- Memorandum on the Beverage Wave Antenna for Reception of Frequencies in the 550 - 1500 Kilocycle Band", FCC Report 9.2.1, by Benjamin Wolf and Adolph Andersen
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Wellbrook ALA 1530 active magnetic loop review
- Interesting review about active magnetic loop antenna Wellbrook ALA 1530 and 330S by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 3875 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 88723 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 12171 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 22236 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required for this multiband antenna
[ Hits: 37720 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Taoglas antennas
- Antennas for asset tracking, navigation and remote monitoring GPS, GSM, GPS/GSM, Satellite Radio, WLAN
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- VNA-dsp / Antenna Analyzer
- This project is an attempt to build a portable standalone VNA (Vector Network Analyzer).
[ Hits: 2068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 60m antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links