antenna3842 links - and 176 categories
Antennas : 2M
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5314 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 29376 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 28104 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 23719 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.14 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16832 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The Lindenblad Antenna: The Ultimate Satellite Omni Directional Aerial
- This Antenna project is a bit more complex than other omni antennas for satellite use, but it is much easier and cheaper than a standard tower mounted circular polarized azimuth and elevation rotating beam system.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Umbrella Loop Antenna
- Contruction notes of an Umbrella Loop antenna for AM shortwave listenings
[ Hits: 8787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 2153 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- HF Receiving Loop Antenna
- HF receiving loop antenna, an easy-to-make receiving loop antenna for HF
[ Hits: 18620 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7842 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 46013 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5376 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio band of 40 meter text in spanish and english
[ Hits: 33784 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- GAP Titan DX performance test
- GAP Titan DX Evaluation, antenna for 10m 15m 20m 40m 80m
[ Hits: 14181 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 27038 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3296 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- ON4AOI Automatic Band Decoder
- Automaticaly select the correct antenna and bandpass filter, by ON4AOI
[ Hits: 1362 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 7375 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Skycraft Parts
- Skycraft Parts & Surplus, Electronic Surplus Store in the Southeast, antenna parts, wires.
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 40m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 60m antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links