antennas 80 m73 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Experiments with 160m antennas
- Experimentin wire antennas on top band using several type of aerials.
This includes a 40 to 160 meters EndFed Half Wave kite antennas and 160m/80m loaded vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Transmitting Ferrite Loop for 80-160
- Article from 73 Amateur Radio Today about experimenting on ferrite loops transmitting loop antennas for 80 and 160 meters bands.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 80m Inverted-L Base-loaded for 160m
- 80m Inverted-L Antenna, Base-loaded for 160m antenna. This antenna is not a good DX antenna however within small garden where true DX antennas would be impossible it has performed very well.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160m 80m Vertical Antenna
- A dual band vertical antenna for 160 and 80 meters band, on a 18m spiderbeam fiberglass pole. This vertical is a good compromise when you want good performance on these two low ham bands and don't have the space to install two seperate antennas.
[ Hits: 55 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- Dipole for 40m band. It is a simple linear loaded dipole feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline. Designed it for resonance at 7.050 MHz, can be tuned on 30m and 80m bands with an external antenna tuner. Build with simple electrical copper wire (2.5 mmq/13 awg) and two fishing poles with size of about 7 m/23 ft.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Inverted-L 12m Spiderpole
- An Inverted-L with its long leg sloping to the ground. It will still work very good, even if the horizontal wire has to be sloped diagonally to the ground, as long as you have enough horizontal space to keep it at about a 45 degree angle or more from the pole.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Vertical
- This is a FULL SIZE quarter-wavelength vertical made on a 18m Spiderbeam fiberglass telescoping Spiderpole
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m-40m Loaded Dipole
- A dual band dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band. Total lenght of 26 meters, foreseen two coils at aprox 11 meters distance from center feed.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Small HF Antennas
- Experiments on HF antennas for restricted spaces.
In this article author experiments antennas for 80-10 meters band having just a very small garden and several restrictions. Basic antennas consists of laded multiband dipoles and fan dipole antennas
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Magnetic Loop HF antenna
- An homebrew HF Magnetic loop made with 2m length of 6mm diameter copper pipe formed into a near circle as the low loss inductor, a short length of coax as a capacitor,a short length of mains cable, again as a fixed tuned capacitor, a tunable 365pF air spaced capacitor, and a small Jackson C804 airspaced variable with a small 3-35pF trimmer in parallel
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antennas for 40-80-160m
- This magnetic loop DIY site is ment to be an introduction into making DX high quality magnetic loop antennas that will beat any dipole
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Improve your Antennas for Low Solar Activity
- How to improve your transmitting antennas for very low solar activity periods, vertically polarized 160 meter antennas, horizontally polarized 80 to 10 meter antennas, single or stacked yagis, multi-tower stations
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m-40m Dual-Band Vertical
- A dual band 40-80 vertical antenna on an 18m Spiderbeam Fiberglass Spiderpole, with monoband performance
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links