antennas 80 m82 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Experiments with 160m antennas
- Experimentin wire antennas on top band using several type of aerials.
This includes a 40 to 160 meters EndFed Half Wave kite antennas and 160m/80m loaded vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Transmitting Ferrite Loop for 80-160
- Article from 73 Amateur Radio Today about experimenting on ferrite loops transmitting loop antennas for 80 and 160 meters bands.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 80m Inverted-L Base-loaded for 160m
- 80m Inverted-L Antenna, Base-loaded for 160m antenna. This antenna is not a good DX antenna however within small garden where true DX antennas would be impossible it has performed very well.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160m 80m Vertical Antenna
- A dual band vertical antenna for 160 and 80 meters band, on a 18m spiderbeam fiberglass pole. This vertical is a good compromise when you want good performance on these two low ham bands and don't have the space to install two seperate antennas.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- Dipole for 40m band. It is a simple linear loaded dipole feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline. Designed it for resonance at 7.050 MHz, can be tuned on 30m and 80m bands with an external antenna tuner. Build with simple electrical copper wire (2.5 mmq/13 awg) and two fishing poles with size of about 7 m/23 ft.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Inverted-L 12m Spiderpole
- An Inverted-L with its long leg sloping to the ground. It will still work very good, even if the horizontal wire has to be sloped diagonally to the ground, as long as you have enough horizontal space to keep it at about a 45 degree angle or more from the pole.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Vertical
- This is a FULL SIZE quarter-wavelength vertical made on a 18m Spiderbeam fiberglass telescoping Spiderpole
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Capacitive Antenna by DL7JV
- Experimenting with capacitive antennas for 40 and 80 meters band. A very space-saving antenna with good receivings caracteristics
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 80m-40m Loaded Dipole
- A dual band dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band. Total lenght of 26 meters, foreseen two coils at aprox 11 meters distance from center feed.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- Small HF Antennas
- Experiments on HF antennas for restricted spaces.
In this article author experiments antennas for 80-10 meters band having just a very small garden and several restrictions. Basic antennas consists of laded multiband dipoles and fan dipole antennas
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- 160-80-40 Metre Trapped V-Dipole
- A Trapped dipole inverted V antenna for lower HF Bands. Construction details are for temporary installation. Permanent installations will require additional ruggedising and waterproofing however the basic electronics concepts remain the same. This project includes SWR plots for the three bands and pictures details of the homemade traps.
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Small Loop Antenna for the 80m to 10m
- This article describes the development of two tunable antennas each consisting of three interconnected small loops and capable of providing excellent DX performance. The aerials are home-constructed, and located in a very small garden with a minimum of visual impact on the neighbours and are low enough in height to avoid the attention of UK planning authorities.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Magnetic Loop HF antenna
- An homebrew HF Magnetic loop made with 2m length of 6mm diameter copper pipe formed into a near circle as the low loss inductor, a short length of coax as a capacitor,a short length of mains cable, again as a fixed tuned capacitor, a tunable 365pF air spaced capacitor, and a small Jackson C804 airspaced variable with a small 3-35pF trimmer in parallel
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antennas for 40-80-160m
- This magnetic loop DIY site is ment to be an introduction into making DX high quality magnetic loop antennas that will beat any dipole
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Portable NVIS Loop for 80m to 40m
- A portable (15.5 foot diameter) NVIS loop for 3.5 to 7.3 MHz. Performs well at high and low takeoff angles, and has smaller footprint than most NVIS antennas.
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spiral Antenna for SDR
- Designing and Testing a PCB Wideband Spiral Antenna. The 800 MHz+ and 300 MHz+ spiral antennas by Hexandflex
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Improve your Antennas for Low Solar Activity
- How to improve your transmitting antennas for very low solar activity periods, vertically polarized 160 meter antennas, horizontally polarized 80 to 10 meter antennas, single or stacked yagis, multi-tower stations
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m-40m Dual-Band Vertical
- A dual band 40-80 vertical antenna on an 18m Spiderbeam Fiberglass Spiderpole, with monoband performance
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms11 m antennas 136 khz antennas 160 antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 30 antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas 80 m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 6m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links