antennas 80 m64 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Experiments with 160m antennas
- Experimentin wire antennas on top band using several type of aerials.
This includes a 40 to 160 meters EndFed Half Wave kite antennas and 160m/80m loaded vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- Dipole for 40m band. It is a simple linear loaded dipole feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline. Designed it for resonance at 7.050 MHz, can be tuned on 30m and 80m bands with an external antenna tuner. Build with simple electrical copper wire (2.5 mmq/13 awg) and two fishing poles with size of about 7 m/23 ft.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable NVIS Loop for 80m to 40m
- A portable (15.5 foot diameter) NVIS loop for 3.5 to 7.3 MHz. Performs well at high and low takeoff angles, and has smaller footprint than most NVIS antennas.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Improve your Antennas for Low Solar Activity
- How to improve your transmitting antennas for very low solar activity periods, vertically polarized 160 meter antennas, horizontally polarized 80 to 10 meter antennas, single or stacked yagis, multi-tower stations
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas owa antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links