antennas1355 links - and 89 categories
Antennas : 20M
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 31651 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6927 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 29012 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 21023 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- 70 cm ATV Antennas
- Home made antennas, ATV stuff, 70 cm antennas, helix antennas and a lot of intresting pictures to view
[ Hits: 38990 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- SM5DCO EH antennas
- The Swedish EH Antenna Group
[ Hits: 2351 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.1 ]
- CF and EH antennas
- Crossed-Field Antennas and E/H Antennas
[ Hits: 2976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1972 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8636 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 30142 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 48397 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Portable loop antennas photos
- HF pedestrian operation using loop antennas by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14711 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- South Florida DX Assn
- Florida DXers meet every other month in Ft. Lauderdale to discuss DX, antennas and such. We host the DX forum at the Tropical Hamboree in Miami the first Saturday in Feb.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : VHF_UHF_homebrew
- Vhf and UHF homebrewers of hardware and antennas. Find help, idea, or someone with
just the same interest as you.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Laselki.net - Arab Amateur Radio Forum
- Arab Amateur Radio orum. Transceivers , Antennas, Educational, Software, Digital Communication and more.
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40472 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- PROCOM Antennas
- Manufacturer of communications antennas, bandpass filters, RF combiners, receiver multicouplers, diplexers, duplexers, RF connectors, RF circulators, RF isolators, RF couplers and SWR meters
[ Hits: 5527 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The HAM Contact
- Mobile antennas, alternative power sources, ham radio accessories
[ Hits: 1212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas owa antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links