antennas1396 links - and 89 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 53445 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 60963 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.7 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Vertical half-wave aerials for 4m
- Practical designs pictures and alternative design of antennas for 70 Mhz by Ross Wilkinson G0WJR
[ Hits: 8217 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
[ Hits: 3213 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6507 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- NVIS Antennas
- Kv5r Understanding NVIS Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 5067 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- About NVIS antennas
- What is NVIS Near Vertical Incident Skywave
[ Hits: 5912 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- NVIS Antennas Yahoo group
- Group with thousand of memebers focused on NVIS antenna
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Secrets of a Successful Stealth Operator
- N5IW ideas to build your own antenna in a restricted lot, or a stealth antenna. Includes PPT files of HF and VHF stealth antennas.
[ Hits: 3762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 3162 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- Stacking for 50MHz
- Summary of discussion on stacking antennas on six meter band
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- P40E CQ WW CW
- 2002 CQ WW CW antennas and shack
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GS Manufacturing
- HF Mobile and maritime antennas for 40-80-160 meters
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Tactical Radios Manufacturers of HF and VHF Transceivers, NVIS Antennas, Portable and mobile antennas for military and commercial use.
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna Authority
- Specializing in an assortment of directional, wideband antennas and other equipment used for radio location
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
[ Hits: 3151 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.62 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links