app packet15 links
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12464 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet Radio y TCP/IP
- Packet radio applications by Luis Fdo. y Jos? Carlos Ram¦rez, EB7CJO in Spanish
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF Packet Operations
- Hints and guidelines for operating packet radio
mainly for HF, but may apply to VHF too by ka1fsb
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
[ Hits: 3005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 4368 | Votes: 207 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15543 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 2055 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Popular ham radio packet windows application. By G4IDE (RIP)
[ Hits: 40328 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2715 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Easyterm EZT3271
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
[ Hits: 4278 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Raspberry Pi - Packet Radio BBS setup howto
- This project describe how to setup a Raspberry Pi Linux system with a few AX.25 packet radio applications already installed on.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
You can try similar termspacket linux packet packet and digital packet cluster packet radio packet software picture packet digital and packet radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links