Antennas : Baluns
- Balun Information
- Baluns for HF application resource page
[ Hits: 3808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quagi Designer
- Quagi antenna design, this little windows application let you calculate dimensions of elements and spacing of a quagi antenna. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 5229 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 27462 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Sunlight Energy Systems
- Sunlight Energy Systems provides charge solar controllers and power supply products for amateur radio applications and solar panels usage
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7751 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Mast Company
- Telescopic fiberglass poles, tubes, special products for Amateur Radio stations suitable for ARES / RACES and other public service applications
[ Hits: 17016 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- MAXRAD Antennas
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
[ Hits: 1950 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Tarheel Antennas
- Our motorized antennas and stainless steel mounts are designed with the most avid HAM radio operator in mind, as well as commercial applications. They are made with the best materials and top of the line workmanship.
[ Hits: 4712 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- WiNRADiO Communications manufacture radio communications equipment for a very wide range of applications. Our customers include professional communications radio users in government, military, security, surveillance, spectrum monitoring organizations, telecommunications, industry, as well as radio and computer enthusiasts.
[ Hits: 2959 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Penta Laboratories
- Penta Laboratories is a Manufacturer and Distributor of vacuum tubes, capacitors and electron tubes for Broadcast, Industrial, Marine and Avionics applications worldwide.
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EME with or without Signal Processing?
- This page contains Contributions to a Discussion on the Moon-Net about
the Application of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Methods in Moonbounce.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-897 and FT-897D group
- Yahoo! group FT897. This group is dedicated to the discussion, operation, and application of the Yaesu FT-897 FT-897D amateur radios.
[ Hits: 4936 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2651 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Coax Cable loss and SWR calculator
- This small window application will calculate Coax Cable loss from SWR and SWR from Cable Loss
[ Hits: 6659 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 3.36 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 10404 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Easyterm EZT3271
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
[ Hits: 4155 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2412 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 32917 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQs
- Car and deep cycle battery answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), tips, manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on this consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle applications.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termsapplication of sdr application download application form application software i phone application radio application work application bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l patch antenna sdr arduino .dll /cb radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links