aprs pi19 links
- Crank up mast pipe
- A Crank up mast pipe by Bob Bruninga
[ Hits: 2764 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Loma Pioneer Repeater Club - LPRC
- The loma pioneer repeater club - lprc provides 2 meter vhf and 440 uhf amateur radio and emergency communication for the san francisco and monterey bay areas from a repeater on mt loma prieta. aprs digipeater available.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- APRS Radio Shield for Arduino
- The Radio Shield is an add-on kit for the Arduino development board that provides AX.25 packet radio send and receive capability, a prototyping area, and an HD44780-compatible LCD interface.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- SV2EVS Spiros
- Home page about ham radio generally, but with info about APRS and Packet.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Google and APRS
- N6BG site using google maps api to show APRS data
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS Topics
- APRS related links and resources by KA9VNV
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manpack Communications
- A complete bi-directional APRS messaging station, made up of a Byonics TT4 with the companion display, Byonics GPS5 receiver, compact keyboard, Baofeng UV-3R+ with a telescopic whip antenna by VE6AB
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SARL HF APRS with a TS-50
- How to connect a Kenwood TS-50 to OpenTracker
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15542 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- APRS Tracker
- A near-copy of the PIC-E running the GPS-2E firmware
[ Hits: 3546 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PSK63 APRS Transmit Beacon
- PSK63 APRS mobile tracker for HF, FreeTrak63 - APRS PSK63 Tracker
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi based APRS Tracker Digipeater and iGate
- A project to turn a Raspberry Pi into a very versatile tracker, digipeater and an iGate
[ Hits: 45 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS iGate with Raspberry Pi
- RX-only iGate for APRS with Raspberry Pi, MicroAPRS and APRX software
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Raspberry Pi ISS iGate
- This project is an APRS iGate for digipeater aboard the ISS. As the ISS pass over the iGate location, the TNC decoded the audio tones and creates data packets the Raspberry Pi can receive.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsaprs aprs usa aprs igate aprs point aprs raspberry aprs tracker aprs weather station
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links