aprs soft20 links - and 1 categories
- A search engine containing web sites that are maintained by APRS software authors and other keepers of large and unique APRS related documentation
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- javAPRSSrvr Users Group
- This group is for users of the APRS-IS server software, javAPRSSrvr. Membership is by invitation only.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- APRSearch is a search engine targeting only sites from APRS software authors and other sites with unique and detailed APRS documentation.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control
- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)
A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 9k6 APRS with Ui-View and TM-D710
- How to establish a APRS local gateway from Internet to Radio with a TM-D710 and UI-View, the well known software from G4IDE
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham radio shop for APRS digipeaters WX3in1, RPTC, GSM devices, SDR software defined radio producrsa, APRS trackers and GPS Receivers based in Poland
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application differs from most APRS software in that it isn't designed just to be used with TNCs in terminal mode. UI-View also supports TNCs in KISS mode, AGWPE host mode and BPQ host mode. The 32 bit version of UI-View also supports WA8DED/TF host mode, and the variant of it used in the SCS PTC-II and PTC-IIe.
[ Hits: 27979 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- APRS Digipeatersoftware DIGI_NED
- DIGI_NED is a simple software solution for PC based APRS digipeaters. DIGI_NED offers maximal flexibility in both software and hardware and has proven to be a future proof platform for APRS digipeaters.
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- APRS4R is a free APRS digipeater or gateway software for embedded devices
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3 ]
- DIXPRS is an APRS Internet Gateway and Digipeater software for HAM radio use. It is designed to be portable and platform independent as much as possible. To reach this goal it is written in Python with minimal dependency considering older versions of operating systems and Python.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- APRSmap is a new APRS client software by OE5DXL, which is based on the OSM map source. It allows a lot of features in only one program by a good usability. NO installation is required, just put it on a disk an run it
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card. Free and Commercial version available.
[ Hits: 5362 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5559 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.47 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3546 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
You can try similar termssoft sdr aprs aprs usa aprs igate aprs point aprs raspberry aprs server aprs tracker aprs weather station
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links