arduino beacon8 links
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- PI4ino - A Generic Arduino Beacon Controller
- Generic PI4 + CW + Carrier Arduino Beacon Controller with interfacing to Analog Devices AD9833 DDS AD9850 DDS, AD9851 DDS, AD9912 DDS
, AD9913 DDS, ADF4350 and ADF4351 synthesizers, ADF5355 synthesizer, ADF5356 synthesizer, Radio modulated by an audio soft-DDS Reverse DDS, RDDS microwave unit, Silicon Labs Si5351A programmable clock generator, Silicon Labs Si570 programmable XO/VCXO, Texas Instruments LMX2541 synthesizer
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A new multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino. The beacon started with the usual lash-up on the bench, hooking the previously reported Wotduino and DDS Shield up to a driver and a transmitter module, as previously used for the Raspberry Pi beacon
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino.
This radio propagation beacon transmitter project is presented by M0XPD
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message controls a relay that keys a CW morse code transmitter. An Arduino processor can also be used in place of this circuit, that eliminates the need to build the circuit and program an EPROM.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarduino beacon arduino sdr arduino arduino swr 2.4 ghz rf arduino arduino dsp arduino ham arduino tnc arduino for mfj 998 arduino 446 arduino pmr dds arduino arduino rpt sdr arduino rf arduino
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links