as j pole129 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 112741 | Votes: 168 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 28736 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33115 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 4020 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8514 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 46454 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 29007 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 50599 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 42670 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29967 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 34552 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 99350 | Votes: 117 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Portable Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies by KV5R
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 44331 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 6334 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7771 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 12157 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 6044 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole os j pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links