- ARRL Contest Forms and Rules
- ARRL contest rules, forms and log sheets in pdf and ascii format for ARRL contests
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Audio Files
- Morse code MP3 audio files to download containing 200 hours of at increasing speeds plus an ASCII-to-CW file generator program
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Introduction to Packet Radio
- Eighteen-part tutorial on packet radio in HTML and ASCII format from Larry Kenney, WB9LOZ
[ Hits: 3841 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Icom IC-746 FAQ
- This is the old ascii text based faq for Icom IC-746 HF/VHF Transceiver
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 4733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Field Day Logging Program 1.2
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists the sections (which change color when they have been worked), lists all contacts, writes ASCII log, dupe and summary files, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 105295 | Votes: 221 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- CW Midi for Windows
- A Morse code TEXT-to-MIDI converter that creates a Morse code standard MIDI file from ASCII text.
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17582 | Votes: 855 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- DOS freeware decoding program for Morse, RTTY, ASCII, BPSK31, TOR-FEC FELDHELL and receive TOR-ARQ.
[ Hits: 8669 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 15333 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Decode Morse Code with Arduino
- A sketch to read the input from the microphone and translate the dots and dashes into ASCII characters.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links