asp antenna57 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23739 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 4118 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- NVIS Antennas
- Kv5r Understanding NVIS Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 4813 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies by KV5R
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWL Receiving Antenna Ideas
- Shortwave radio receiving antenna experiments, on 30 and 40 meters band with pictures, schematics and descriptions.
[ Hits: 10378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Basic Antenna Theory
- Basic antenna theory by sub-TV
[ Hits: 20984 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1904 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Antennas and transmission lines
- A very exaustive article on antennas and transmission lines. Covers many aspects of antennas and feed lines, in spanish
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Remote antenna tuner controller
- Software to remotely tune an HF antenna, included in help a principle hardware picture, by M.Recchia IK0VVE
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4558 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Willburt Company
- Military antenna masts
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Chelton Antennas
- Makers or naval and military antennas
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio & Communications
- Info about many aspects of Radio & Communications. Antennas, signals, frequencies, codes, swr, scanning etc.
[ Hits: 18349 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.32 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27276 | Votes: 594 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 4149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Lightning Protection
- What You Should Know About Lightning Protection
by Joseph H. Reisert
[ Hits: 2935 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links