astro130 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 9057 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- The University of Calgary Radio Astronomy Laboratory
- Radio astronomy research at the University of Calgary
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All about Lightning protection
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, gives advice to amateurs about lightning protection of an hamshack, including pictures and links.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7820 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
[ Hits: 7816 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- QSLing and award chasing by ON4SKY
- In his back office section, ON4SKY, initiates in a few articles the beginners in the art of QSLing and award chasing.
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to select an amplifier
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in three long articles all you need to know about amplification, and how to seletc an HF and a solid-state amplifier, with pictures.
[ Hits: 5277 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- How to select a transceiver
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several technical articles the way to select a transceiver. His website includes also some in-depth reviews
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The History of amateur radio from 900BC to date
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in depth and with original pictures the long history of amateur radio all through the world from 900 BC to date.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NRAO Very Long Baseline Array
- Very Long Baseline Array
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Onsala Space Observatory
- Located 30 miles south of Gothenburg, Sweden
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Luxorion ON4SKY website
- Thierry Lombry, LX4SKY (aka ON4SKY) has developped a excellent educational website mainly devoted to amateur astronomy but it includes also a large section dealing with amateur radio activities includes several interesting pages about radio astronomy and SETI
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Supplier of Radio Telescopes and associated equipment since 1994.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- GM4JJJ VHF and EME pages
- GM4JJJ, David with EME on 144 MHz and Astronomy.
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Basics of Propagation by ON4SKY
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles the bascis of propagation. His website includes also a French section dealing with auroras.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-857 CW key click Mod
- FT-857 CW key click up grade Modification
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links