audio ip83 links
Internet and Radio : Sounds
- 50-MHz Real Audio Clips
- Audio clips from cycle 20 to cycle 23, includes some interesting audio files dated 1969 and 1979.
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The PA2S 50 MHz Tape Archives
- The PA2S Tape Archives. Many RealAudio sound clips of 50 MHz DX contacts, recorded during solar cycle 21 and 22.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWL Audio Clips
- mp3 files to download produced by an italian SWL. Includes, broadcast stations, air traffic controls, pirate radios
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Gold Line
- Manufacturer of professional audio test and analysis equipment and of cb, marine and amateur radio accessory equipment.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Otto engineering
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- National RF, Inc.
- National rf provides consulting engineer services, and manufactures direction finding antennas, test equipment, communications receiving equipment and adjuncts, satellite antennas, voice amplification and audio equipment.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Ops - Morse Code Practice Files
- Learn morse code with these audio practice files. Includes QSO practice and W1AW files in mp3. Text files with transcript are also available to check and compare your cw copy.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Icom IC-718 audio modifications
- IC 718 audio mods by the frn grapevines forum
[ Hits: 4280 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Vacuum Tubes Radio
- Vacuum Tubes and Radio Tubes Our specialty. We carry over 5,000 radio and vacuum tubes in stock every day and we ship world wide. Tubes for industry, music, ham radio, the audiophile.
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electron Tubes and Vacuum Tubes for Industry
- Electron tube and vacuum tube stock-list with prices 4. Audio, broadcast and industrial tubes, triodes, tetrodes, thyratrons, ignitrons, vidicons and CRT's, microwave devices, nixies and receiving types + Bird RF devices and test equipment. Quality tubes at reasonable prices with many hard to find items available
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Tubes, NOS Vacuum Tubes on sale
- Old Radio, Ham Radio, NOS Audio, Antique TV Tubes on sale
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- IPAR International Public Access Radio
- International Public Access Radio via IRRS Shortwave and Internet Radio NEXUS via MP3 streaming audio
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Deutsche Welle
- Germany's International Broadcasting Station with links to numerous pages in multiple languages containing program schedules, and live audio feeds.
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Australia ABC
- Online in RealAudio and Windows Media formats, with multiple language shortwave schedules, and instructions for receiving Australian satellite radio and TV (AusTV).
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 25272 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10585 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
[ Hits: 6809 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 33298 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 29364 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 3.87 ]
You can try similar termsaudio amp audio dsp audio hi-fi audio ip audio log audio mic audio out audio qrm audio rec audio rta audio ssb audio to ptt audio tx best audio car audio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links