audio out45 links
DX Resources : Contest
- K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- South Florida FM Association
- SFFMA 147.000 Repeater audio By KG4LXH
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Rain Report about Amateur Radio
- A weekly report with interviews about Amateur / Ham Radio and people in the hobby. Broadcast in Real Audio streaming 3.0 and 2.0
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8279 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- Manufactures automatic mixers, analog and DSP signal processors, room combining and matrix mixers, and audio test equipment for just about any customer application.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HI FI Audio in SSB
- How to produce great audio using your SSB rig and outboard equipment. Step by Step instructions.
[ Hits: 3981 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Radio Teletype
- All about RTTY, including audio samples, rtty software, video exaples and rtty related links
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Online repeater in Los Angeles
- An amateur radio web site serving the notorious 147.435Mhz Repeater in Los Angeles. Listen to the Shoutcast Live Streaming Audio.
[ Hits: 8123 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 2.78 ]
- W8WWV Icom 706MKIIG simple accessories
- Acc1 Breakout Box, Fused Power Cable with Accessory Tap, Microphone Breakout Box, CI-V Interface, Using the Auto Sound System for Receiver Audio
[ Hits: 3535 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.9 ]
- Yaesu VX-8R Audio Level
- The RadioReference.com Forum topic about VX-8R and audio setting
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 2064 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Welcome to scannewbedford.com. This site was built for people who would like to hear a live broadcast of New Bedford Massachusetts public services. There are also a few frequencies from other local towns such as Dartmouth, and Fairhaven being broadcasted on our live audio feed. The web site is free for everyone to use and pass along to another friend. Thank you and enjoy the Scan New Bedford Live Scanner Audio Broadcast of New Bedford`s Police, Fire, and EMS.
[ Hits: 1599 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Free Radio Network
- Free Radio network, qsl, links, audio, chat and many infos about pirate radio
[ Hits: 3965 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4579 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 8233 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 18394 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5 ]
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
[ Hits: 6913 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6904 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
You can try similar termsrf in audio vb - audio audio decoder audio files audio recording audio streaming broadcast audio hamradio audio virtual audio virtual audio cable virtual audio software gb7ok live audio feed morse code audio files setting audio on yaesu ft-2000 virtual audio cable software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links