audio tx14 links
- Listen to National Hurricane Center Skywarn Nets
- Live audio of the National Hurricane Center’s Skywarn Nets.
This live feed covers several different states, and locations throughout the US including: TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, and ME
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- IC-756 Modifications
- Spectrum Scope Adjustments, ACC1 Audio Output Increase, General Coverage TX Mod
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000X Tx Distortion fix
- VE2ZAZ and distorted audio in SSB on some models prior 2006
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Method for getting a wider TX audio transmission from the Kenwood TS-2000
- How to get a wider (up to 7kcs wide) and cleaner TX audio transmission from the TS-2000 for those interested in ESSB.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TS-590S and Ham Radio Deluxe PSK31 CW
- How to setup HRD with TS-590 for PSK31 RTTY and CW avoiding Mic audio on TX.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- MM0XDG Yaesu FT-2000 settings
- These are the key menu settings for RX and TX Audio that I used to use on the Yaesu FT-2000. I have published them here as a web-based recod for me, but also for the benefit of other licensed amateurs who may be looking for a starting point.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu FT857D Mic modification video
- Yaesu FT857D No TX Audio, video on reparing and yaesu Mic modification, with audio improvements for SSB and FM
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2883 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hombrewing an HF Transceiver
- This page will describe the construction of a multi band SSB transceiver with all its components Band Pass Filter, Oscillator/Modulator unit, RX/TX Mixer TX Amp I.F. Amplifier AGC VFO Driver amplifier Receive audio amplifier Final amplifier Low pass filter Digital display and VFO stabiliser
[ Hits: 4275 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- TenTec Omni VI AGC modification
- Modification leaves nearly all of the existing Omni agc circuitry intact, simply add an audio detector which modifies the delay characteristics of the original system by G3IXQ
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-201 401 mod
- Kenwood TM-201/401 Increased TX Audio, mod for microphone gain
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsvb - audio audio decoder audio files audio recording audio streaming broadcast audio hamradio audio virtual audio virtual audio cable virtual audio software morse code audio files setting audio on yaesu ft-2000 virtual audio cable software windows virtual audio cable morse code practice audio files
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links