auto call41 links
Antennas : Beverage
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3619 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DXCC spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
[ Hits: 5033 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Dynamic greyline map
- A greyline map that automatically refreshes every five minutes DX.QSL.NET
[ Hits: 2811 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4389 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
- Automatic identification systems (AISs) are designed to be capable of providing information about the ship to other ships and to coastal authorities automatically.
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Replay Radio
- Lets you automatically record your favorite radio programs from Web Radio broadcasts, and then listen to them later on your PC, MP3 player or Pocket PC.
[ Hits: 4196 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10683 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ProsKan KA1LPA
- Dual screen, supports AVT modes,16 Milions col, auto call insert facilities.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 22825 | Votes: 492 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Mini logbook
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Copies up to 20 PSK qso's at once. Auto detects Call Sign. Lookup Prefix by Joe Faria W1SQL
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 80716 | Votes: 1176 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Dimension 4
- Freeware software that synchronize your PC's clock.
Dimension 4 monitor your Internet connection and automatically adjust your PC's clock when you're online at an interval you specify.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2521 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Rainbow Antenna Analyzer
- A small and inexpensive measurement device designed to determine antenna performance across the amateur bands through use of automatically collected SWR readings
[ Hits: 6379 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termsantenna auto switch call log call book log call book log 3 call sign map call signs amateur radio call log
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links